Hours of Operation (24-Hour Access from Monday to Friday)
Schererville Staff Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Schererville Daycare Hours:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cedar Lake Staffed Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Cedar Lake Daycare Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- We will be opening up 24/5 access starting Monday at 12:00 am through Friday at 11:59 pm. Saturdays, Schererville will be open 7:00 am – 3:00 pm. Cedar Lake will be open from 9:00 am to 2:00pm. Sundays we will be closed for deep cleaning.
- We will be increasing the number of classes that we are offering. We will also increase the members allowed in the class to 12. Members must register online or call the club to book starting 24 hours before the class to reserve their spot. Class tickets will not be provided to reduce the spread of infection.
- No VIP Guest, free trials, day passes or other short term memberships at this time.
- Kid Care will be open during the mornings only. This will be by appointment only. Call to reserve your spot. Schererville (219)864-8100 and Cedar Lake (219)390-7600. Each appointment will be 50 minutes and the 10 minutes in between will be used for cleaning. Limit of 6 kids for Schererville and 4 kids for Cedar Lake per appointment time frame. Children must be 2 years or older for this phase. Outside toys and food will be prohibited at this time. Tablets for older kids will be permitted. Diaper bag must be placed inside the locker room. Please do not bring your kids in if they are experiencing any symptoms. It is within the daycare attendant’s discretion to send kids home that are showing any signs of runny nose, cough, excessive sneezing, headache or upset stomach.
- Tanning will be open during this phase.
- Showers and lockers will be open. Sauna, (Schererville), will be open – maximum capacity is 3 people. Members must sanitize lockers and the sauna before and after use.
- Water fountains will be temporarily closed. Bring your personal water bottle or purchase a drink from the cooler.
- Members must have their temperature checked and must sign a waiver upon entering the gym during staff hours. Outside of staff hours, you are entering the facility at your own risk. If you are ill stay home.
- Members will be required to wash or sanitize hands upon entering and leaving the facility.
- Members will be encouraged to only use one piece of equipment at a time and required to sanitize every piece of equipment before and after use with the provided sanitation supplies.