Phase 1: May 26 – June 7
Hours of Operation (No 24-Hour Access Currently)
Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- In accordance with federal, state and local government guidelines, we have increased our cleaning hours. We have acquired a new EPA-registered disinfectant product that dismantles the coronavirus. The gym will be closed on Sundays for deep cleaning. We have increased our equipment and hand sanitization stations by 25%. Your health and safety is our number one priority.
- Facility occupancy will be limited to 50 percent of capacity. Workouts will be limited to 1 hour so we can accommodate as many members as possible. Temperatures will be taken upon entry into the facility.
- Social distancing will be implemented. We have spaced equipment 6 feet apart and put markers on the floor to ensure members stay at a safe distance.
- We will have a staff member controlling the door regulating the number of people entering the building.
- We will have a limited amount of group classes available. With the social distancing, 50 percent of the capacity in the aerobics room is 8 members. Members must register online starting 24 hours before the class to reserve their spot. Class tickets will not be provided to reduce the spread of infection. We will still be holding virtual classes for our members who are not ready to come back at this time.
- VIP Members, Silver Sneakers and Renew Active members can use both locations.
- No VIP Guest, free trials, day passes, or other short term memberships at this time.
- Kid Care will not be open during this phase.
- Tanning will be closed during this phase.
- Showers, Sauna (Schererville), and Lockers will remain closed. Please leave personal belongings in your car to limit the spread of infection. Please come dressed and ready to workout. You will not be able to change clothes.
- Water fountains will be temporarily closed. Bring your personal water bottle or purchase a drink from the cooler. We will have cashless transactions only.
- Employees will be screened for illness before returning to work.
- Staff (except instructors) will be required to wear face masks.
- Members must have their temperature checked and must sign a waiver upon entering the gym. If you are ill stay home.
- Members will be required to wash or sanitize hands upon entering and leaving the facility.
- Members will be encouraged to only use one piece of equipment at a time and required to sanitize every piece of equipment before and after use with the provided sanitation supplies.