Hours of Operation (24-Hour Access from Monday to Friday)
Schererville Staff Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Schererville Daycare Hours:
Monday to Friday:
Morning 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Evening 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday: Morning 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cedar Lake Staffed Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Cedar Lake Daycare Hours:
Monday – Friday: Morning 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Evening: Monday – Wednesday: 4pm – 8pm
Saturday: Morning: 9:00 am – 12:00pm
- Group Classes: Restricted capacity of 12 people. Members must register online or call the club to book starting 24 hours before the class to reserve their spot. Class tickets will not be provided to reduce the spread of infection.
- Kid Care will be open during regulars hours for both locations. Limit of 12 kids for Schererville and 10 kids for Cedar Lake You can reserve your kids spots or call before coming to make sure to find a spot. Schererville (219) 864-8100 and Cedar Lake (219) 390-7600. Children must be 6 months or older as usual. Outside toys and food will be prohibited at this time. Tablets for older kids will be permitted. Diaper bag must be placed inside the locker room. Please do not bring your kids in if they are experiencing any symptoms. It is within the daycare attendant’s discretion to send kids home that are showing any signs of runny nose, cough, excessive sneezing, headache or upset stomach.
- Members will be required to wash or sanitize hands upon entering and leaving the facility.
- Members will be encouraged to only use one piece of equipment at a time and required to sanitize every piece of equipment before and after use with the provided sanitation supplies
- Amenities open now:
- Showers, Lockers and Sauna, (Schererville), will be open – maximum capacity is 3 people. Members must sanitize lockers and the sauna before and after use.
- Kid care regular schedule limit capacity.
- Coming back to normal after July 4th
- 24/7 Access
- VIP Guest, day passes or free trials (After reevaluating the traffic for the first 3 weeks, we have seen an increase in our member traffic putting us very close to our 75% capacity. According to the State of Indiana guidelines the maximum capacity is 75% at this time.) . After July, 4th, VIP members will be able to bring their guests again ONLY during the staffed hours. Any member that violates the policy will be charged a $50 fee.
- Full group classes schedule.
- Water Fountains